Friday, October 26, 2007

Midnight at the Oasis

Here I sit blogging when I should be sleeping...scratchy eyes and all. Peggy and her girls just left and I need to unwind a tiny tad before sleep overtakes me. The dishes are done and the rooms picked up. It was an enjoyable night all in all.
I have a big thought:
The most important opinion you have is the one you have of yourself, and the most significant things you say all day are those things you say to yourself...so tell yourself the truth bathed in dreamdust....tell yourself the dream bathed in confidence....tell yourself how much you are worth bathed in what God says you are worth...tell yourself you can succeed based on what God can do through you with your full cooperation.
Nightime thoughts are so sweet to sleep on.
Ta

No comments: