Saturday, November 3, 2007

What would you do if you could?

Beauty: What would you change if you could change it?
I would lose the weight and I will...(just have to get the insight and the muse. I am so tired that it is hard for me to take the time to do much for myself these days, but my day is coming soon.)
I would tone up the muscles that are lacking tone now.
I would get a new tattoo. I would lighten my teeth and replace the dark fillings and caps.
I would let my hair be natural for awhile before dying again....just to center myself. But no promises to stay that way...ha
I would go to the spa and relax...laugh more and write more letters and the sunshine would soak into me from those accomplishments. Iwould fly about visiting my grandkids and laughing with them...
What would you do? Would you get lift or change your hair or get your teeth fixed? Would you fly to Italy and eat pasta and bruchetta drizzled with olive oil?
Tell me it is all about beauty you know?
I think finding peace with God will give the most beauty of all from the heart out...

No comments: