Friday, January 11, 2008

I am so Thankful!

Last night it was prophecied that some of the ones I have poured into and mentored over the years are thinking about some of the things I said to them, and that I am to keep praying and believing that they will return to Christ. I thought about some broken relationships, some of them my fault because I said too much and others from the aspect that they just didn't want to walk the walk.
Today I got a call from Anthony and it was a repair of the big breach and I cried and was so grateful for the restoration of the relationship. I am overjoyed and thanking God for hearing my prayers and healing our relationship. I hope to see him this summer and his little boy of 8 months...Xaiden. Rejoice! This is better than winning the lottery! I love that young man.

No comments: