Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

This day is a special one as it is the last of 2007. I like ceremonies to commemorate things like Graduation. I think the end of 2007 deserves a special celebration but not with riotous living and a bit of bubbly...no instead I want a quiet time alone as I can get with a pen and Bible. Jesus and I together talking about the end of things that need to end and the beginning of new things. Communion alone is my midnight plan. I appreciate the many good things that came out of a tough year but I plan to be open to the new things that are in my destiny. Be Blessed my dear family and friends everywhere. I write from my heart and try to be real. This ending is not ritual or religious but instead a commemoration of what was and what is and what will be! Have you own special ending or just go to bed and wake up in the new year. It is your call.....

No comments: