Friday, December 7, 2007

Getting Better!

It has been a week of coughing and sleeping in the recliner, using Tiger Balm to breathe and trying to stand up and stay up so I can get the work done. I did manage to pay the bills I could, shop for groceries and dogfood, gather all my gifts to be mailed and pack them into boxes, work in the office, do laundry, clean up messes and make a couple meals plus go on a goosechase for a haircut and a new fawcett handle from Jenna's dad's collection of plumbing stuff. I am certain I gave rides and helped others as best I could, wrote the Christmas letter but didn't find the paper to print it on yet...there is always one more thing to do. Jenna is now sick and down in the recliner. I hope the house gets aired out as I do not ever want this back! So I called mom while I drove and when I arrived and unloaded with much "help" from Tisha then I assembled an artificial tree and took Metrie (with all the other kids) to his grammas house so he could see MOM! Whew! Can you keep up? I want to sleep but all those gifts need wrapping so off I go to do so. Just wanted to blog a bit to catch you all up on my week!

No comments: