Friday, March 14, 2008

My daughter in law has asked for a few of my fav's

I am thinking about celebrities I really enjoy on this particular Friday. My life is upside down right now and I am glad to think of other things...
I like Meg Ryan because she always looks great and love her funky hair and great facial expressions and I never hated a movie with her in it...
Meg reminds me of the reality of the unsophisticated me inside the whimsical me but of course she is eons younger than me...sigh.

I also like Goldie Hawn. She has been in some classic funny movies and I adore comedy as I think my whole life is a comedy series with small sections of pathos. She is so blonde in nature but has that irreverent edge to her.


Who else do I like? Oh I think Sandra Bullock is wonderful. She also waited for the right rock star to marry. What a woman!


Cruella D'evil comes to mind ...Glenn Close is it? Fantastic! What a woman!


Sophia Loren was my childhood idol and she was always a beauty with some sizzle that I adore.

No comments: