Thursday, February 17, 2011

Things that Comfort and Inspire Me.


My best advice: a saying that reminds me to take time before I speak.


A serene picture that used to hang in my aunts room. I love it, makes me think of heaven.


A collage of lovely things on the top of my book cupboard...I am glad I am tall enough to see these.


My favorite Willow tree angel is the one with bluebirds on her arms! I got it for myself long ago in a slightly different life and now I appreciate it even more.



My teapot that Jams got me years ago. I love to have tea whether alone or with a friend. It is rejuvinating and lovely.

2 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

I love all of your favorite things! they are all lovely!

Jennalu said...

I have to agree with Jamie! I love your lovelies and they make me happy when I come to see you in your humble abode! Thanks for sharing. It makes a bright spot in my day when I read your blogs.