Saturday, July 12, 2008

Meme

Eight things I am passionate about:
1. Jesus and all that means in my life
2. Jack and our 4 kids
3. Their mates and the precious grandkids
4. The search for Better Health
5. Our church body
6. Being creative
7. Beauty in many forms
8. My dogs

Eight things I would like to do before I die:
1. Tell many about Jesus
2. Go to Italy and back to Scotland, England and Ireland
3. Lose the weight I gained from stress the last 2 years
4. Help women who are in bondage
5. Write the books I have in me
6. Create beauty
7. Use my gifts fully beginning with hospitality
8. Be an Overcomer!

Eight things I say a lot:
1. IT IS WHAT IT IS!
2. Get Real!
3. Stand up straight Jack!
4. Anyone want a cup of coffee?
5. I am tired today!
6. Don't mess up that newspaper til I read it okay?
7. Where is the mail?
8. I'll take a medium coffee with 3 creams please...

Eight books I have read
1. The Bible
2. Little Women, Little Men, Jo's Boys, Eight Cousins etc by Alcott
3. The Day on Fire by Ullman
4. The Battlefield of the Mind- Meyers
5. Tall Pine Polka by Landvik
6. The Red Tent by Diamont
7. Streams in the Desert by Mrs. Charles Cowman
8. The Mitford Series by Karon

Eight movies I will watch again:

1. Little Women (any version)
2. Miss Potter
3. Lemony Snickett a series of unfortunate events
4. Anne of Green Gables/Anne of Avonlea
5. Amazing Grace
6. Lady Sings the Blues
7. French Kiss
8. A Walk in the Clouds

No comments: