Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Looking Ahead

My best friend from high school called to wish me a belated happy birthday and I asked her what she was looking forward to. I am looking forward to leaving WI for a week or so to visit my son, daughter in law and grandbabies! Yeah! She has me outnumbered as she has like 18 grandkids and maybe even one great. They are nearby so she sees many of them often. Sometimes too often I have been told as she babysat for years as drop in center for the grands. I do not have that view as mine are far afield mostly. I do have Eliana closer for now and that blesses me. But I digress...She said she was looking forward to her birthday in January when she will be my age so she can apply for retirement and stop working all the time. She has some medical problems and works 34 hours a week at a Walgreens. She sounds tired to me!
I have already applied and am waiting to hear from S.S. and I am looking forward to what God is going to do in my life. God is very unpredictable so it could be very exciting! So what are you looking forward to? I will get back on when I return from the kids and gloat about my trip! TA

1 comment:

Jamie Willow said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Jessi this weekend! and then going to Canada and seeing Lance's family and hopefully coming through wisc and seeing you guys too!