Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wienermobile!

When I was growing up my dad worked for Oscar Mayer. He was a night supervisor in the dept. that was like what computers are now...used many cards with square holes in them. He had a whole crew of women working all night keeping records. Well, I digress but I really felt the Oscar Mayer Wiener mobile was like "mine"! So I caught some pictures of Jessi and a friend with the wienermobile at the strawberry fest. I see the kids got little wienermobile whistles. I have a couple in my memory box from way back 50 plus years ago. So cute!

Jack and I did get to go to The Dry Bean last Sunday and hear her and her buddy from Nashville Sarah Peacock! I sure enjoyed it. They wrote some new songs together and wow they really sounded great so I hope they record together someday.

2 comments:

whitewingedpam said...

that is an awesome story lynda,and the pictures are oh so cute,,lol

Mad Merlot Mama said...

Oh wow...You both still look the same! I've still got a picture of the birthday party for Heather and I....