Sunday, November 29, 2009

So I look within for answers

I want to die to my impatience and temper. I want to be alive in Christ and His patience and love. It wasn't gushy love, all words and no follow through. Nope he walked his love out in healings, forgiving his enemies, miracles and truth expressed in parables. He walked his love all the way to the cross. I know I am loved.
I am not holy but the word says " Be ye holy as I am holy." mind boggling and yes legally I am sanctified but oh Lord this flesh is so near and real and untamed. I walk out my love daily and I often fail, fall short, miss the mark. I want to please God and how can he be pleased when I struggle against my situation and stew about my trials. No I need more of Him. There is no other solution to help me get rid of my nemesis, my kryptonite, my sin. More of Him.

No comments: